We are committed to your safety
Accordingly, we have implemented the following changes to our practice:
- All patients are pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms. Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed entrance to our office.
- Temperature checks will be performed prior to entering our office.
- A COVID-19 consent form must be completed prior to entering our office.
- Masks must be worn in our office. If you are not able or willing to wear a mask then you may schedule a virtual appointment. In-person appointments require that a mask be worn.
- Patients must attend their appointments alone. You will not be allowed to bring anyone with you unless approved beforehand by our staff.
- As we are limiting the number of people in our office, you must arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete pre-screening and sign consent forms. If you are late, you risk losing part or all of your allotted appointment time. Consultation and deposit fees will not be refunded if you are late so please arrive 10 minutes early.
- Virtual video appointments/consultations are available.
- All of our office staff are tested regularly for COVID-19, in addition to daily temperature and symptom checks.
- All of our office staff have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All of our exam rooms are cleaned between patients with sanitization of all touch points.
- All of our exam rooms have air purifiers in place.